After much prodding to get a blog going . . . . well, here we go! I am not sure where to even start. I don't want to play catch-up so I guess the best place to start is right now. It will be interesting to see how this works since every time I get on the computer Braden says, "turn puter off mommy, come play." He is such a fun little guy. He (as I am sure like any other 2 yr. old) is always making me laugh with the things he comes up with. Where does he get half of them? I still find it amazing how smart little children are. But, I am sure he gets that from me, right??!!
2 comments:
Ohhh! That's cute. When will the third be on the way??
I'm SO glad you joined the blogger world. It's so fun to keep in touch with everyone. And yes, I'm sure your children inherited the smarts from you! ;) No offense, Aaron!
Post a Comment