Okay, so Braden LOVES to pull things. He has this little wagon, that I am sure is not supposed to have over 10 lbs. in it, but yesterday he got this bright idea that Austin was just dying to be pulled in it. I saw him come out of his room all excited and talking to Austin about 2 inches from his face saying, "come on brohter, I will give you a ride, it will be fun!" (as he was attempting to put him in the wagon) So I put him in for just a short little ride and Braden thought this was the best thing ever! He pulled him in that for I bet 30 minutes before Austin was wagon sick. Now he wants to pull him every minute that Austin is awake.
November 13, 2007
Wagon Rides, Anyone?
Okay, so Braden LOVES to pull things. He has this little wagon, that I am sure is not supposed to have over 10 lbs. in it, but yesterday he got this bright idea that Austin was just dying to be pulled in it. I saw him come out of his room all excited and talking to Austin about 2 inches from his face saying, "come on brohter, I will give you a ride, it will be fun!" (as he was attempting to put him in the wagon) So I put him in for just a short little ride and Braden thought this was the best thing ever! He pulled him in that for I bet 30 minutes before Austin was wagon sick. Now he wants to pull him every minute that Austin is awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your new blog! It is great to keep in touch this way and see the kids. This picture is way too cute. I can't wait for Braden and Avery to play together.
Love your blog, I'm so glad you're getting into it! You have cute boys. I don't know how you do it with three (ha!).
Post a Comment