Braden LOVES music and he is always singing. He actually carries a tune quite well. I was doing laundry today and he was singing the BYU fight song at the top of his lungs. It was so cute! I tried to get it on video but he freezes up when he sees any type of camera. So I had to bribe him to sing it for me on camera and it is a little hard to understand because he was being "forced" but it is the best I could do. Aaron would sing this song to him at night during their male bonding time (Braden would always invite me to leave the room) and there were some nights that all of a sudden I would hear Braden yelling at the top of his lungs, "Go cougars, come on cougars, touchdown!" So anyone who knows Aaron knows that Braden is following in his daddy's footsteps.
3 comments:
Go Braden! You are so cute...and yes you are just like your daddy! True blue, through and through! Go Cougars!!!
Aubrey, that is soooooooooooo cute! He is such a cute boy, and it was fun to spend time with y'all and see all the Smith grandkids interact!
Have a great new year, and call me when you come back to Mesa!
Kaelene
Oh my heck this is the cutest thing ever! He looks so much like Aaron too, he should call him "Mini-Me!"
I love your blog background - where did you find it?
Post a Comment