Okay so I am supposed to share 7 things that people don't know about me. This is going to be tough. I will see what I can do . . ..
1. I was engaged 2 times before I met Aaron and was engaged/married to him. (3rd times the charm they say, and he is charming!! Glad that I waited it out!)
2. I had a terrible rollerblading accident and ended up with stitches in my chin and lots of gravel in my. . . . . . well, let's just say I am lucky to be able to nurse my babies if you know what I mean. Yeah, it hurt when the doctors were picking the gravel out. (and extremely embarrassing too.)
3. I knew NOTHING about football before I married Aaron. Now that is my life - not totally by
choice but I enjoy it. It took me a while to understand 1st and 10. That was difficult for me!
4. I LOVE anything chewy/gummy. (Maybe that explains the jaw problem I have)
5. I don't like to lay out in the sun. Like the sun, but I can't stand to be hot and sweaty.
6. I never missed a day of elementary school (it's getting hard to think of things okay)
7. I get car sick every time I get in the car, unless I am the one driving. It makes me so sick to
even turn around in the car to help the kids. I am actually getting sick just talking about it.
6 comments:
I will never forget #2!!!! That story is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Would you care to go rollerblading this weekend?!?!
Brooke is such a sister, isn't she??? BRAT!!
I like all this information that I learned about you today! Are you going to "tag" anyone???
Kaelene, I was thinking about tagging you with the "7 reasons I love my cousin Brooke" tag!!! What do you say?!?!
-Brooke
Tag - you're it! These were funny. I had completely forgotten about the rollerblading story. Fun times, fun times!
I thought you might say that about the picture, but I thought it was cute. The other one I had with all three boys just zoomed in on your chest and i think you would like it less. If you want me to remove the picture I will.
Time to update! That's what I'm told. Get on it girl!!!
Post a Comment