April 14, 2008
Doctor Visits
I can't believe that Austin is already 9 months. I took both boys to the pediatrician today for the well child check ups. It makes me so sad that Braden is going to be 3 soon. He is looking so grown up. I love his age though. He asks far more questions than any attorney can even think of and he LOVES to learn. He knows all of his colors and shapes and can count to 20 by himself. I don't know if that is where he is supposed to be but he sure makes us proud! He is a little peanut. He weighs 28 pounds and he is 35 1/2 tall. So, small for his age but the doctor said he is growing fine and his vocabulary is outstanding!! Austin did not like the doctor this time. He cried when the doctor was looking at him and he didn't even have to get shots this time. He weighed in at 19.3 pounds and was 28.2 inches long. He is doing just fine. I think he is pretty average for his age. It sure makes me sad to see him grow up. He is crawling all over now and is pulling himself up to stand on things and there is nowhere in this house that he hasn't explored. He loves to be on the move and always has something he is after. He also likes to climb on Braden. He thinks that is the best! It is so cute to watch. I think Braden also gets a kick out of it. He tells me that he is Austins obstacle course. Braden sure is excited for him to be able to walk. Me too! I can't wait to have him off the floor - yuck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay, you updated your blog!! I love reading about your fun with your boys! They are darling, and I know that your mom LOVES spoiling them . . .she's such a grandma like that!!
♥ u!
Sounds like it's time for another one..... :)
I can't believe they are getting so big! Braden looks like a school boy, and with Austin being so mobile now, it makes me sad.
Please update . . . we wanna see new photos of your younguns!!
seriously... you need an update! im bored reading your doctor visit story
Post a Comment