April 9, 2008

Serious?

Just a little update on the dent in the car incident.  I took it to the body shop yesterday and the total cost of the repair will be $800.  Can you believe that?  Yikes!  Now I am really glad that I spent the extra time to get their info.  They said it is going to be a 3-4 day job.  So I guess I will see what sweet rental car I get next!

3 comments:

Kaelene said...

oooh - maybe you could have a convertible . . .that would be fun!! Oh, but with the weather in Utah, never mind! Too bad you're there, and we're here! :) LOL

{Brooke} said...

kaelene forget the convertible, she went for the mini van! sliding doors make the world a better place! good choice aub!

Aubrey said...

Oh yeah baby!! Sliding doors are where it's at. Braden thinks it is the coolest car ever and I feel super cool in it as I am cruising down the road by myself with the wind blowing through my hair at 10:30 at night on the way to the grocery store!!! Sweetness . . . . so sad to have to give the mini van back on Friday!