July 3, 2008

Serious Business

I am positive most of you are dying right now . . . . . . allow me to explain.  I usually keep the doors shut to the bathrooms all of the time because it is one of Austin's favorite places to play.  I had just cleaned all of the bathrooms and I was sure I shut the doors.  I was in the kitchen and the boys were playing in their bedroom and a few minutes later I hear Braden laughing and water splashing.  I knew it was trouble.  Of course it was to late by the time I got there and so why not just grab a little video and a few pictures of it so he can have it when he gets older!!  He really thought this was his job or something - he was so serious.   I didn't feel terrible about it because I had just barley cleaned them.  But he still ended up in the bathtub after this amusing splash episode.  Here is proof . . . . . . 

7 comments:

Kaelene said...

He is so darling! How could you get mad at that face??

Anonymous said...

Austin is so handsome. He probably thought he was cleaning them like Mommy did!!! I just can't resist his dimples!!! So-o cute

-Brooke

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

I keep the bathroom door closed. Taten usually plays in the garbage or with the toilet bowl cleaner. Now that he has seen what can be done with the toilet bowl, I am afraid he might try it. But you have to admit its pretty cute. I love Austins little laugh.

Kari said...

LOL...oh my heck I am LAUGHING right now!! That is the funniest thing ever! The water does look a little 'yellow' in the video - are you SURE you cleaned those toilets?!

{Brooke} said...

Hey Aub...
I really like your background. Where did ya get it??!!?!

keelfam said...

Hey guys! How fun to see your family. You have such cute boys. I found you through Emily's blog. We have one too if you want to check it out. Hope all is well for you guys! I miss seeing everyone.

Trisha said...

Why don't you just give him a toilet brush next time?