I don't think my kids are cute when they do stuff like that. Nanette must be way more patient than I am. That picture makes me want to get back in bed.
Great pictures for bribery when he's a teenager! Can you take the car? No. Remember when you were two and you made the mess with the crackers and the bike?
6 comments:
Looks like my house on a daily basis! Oh the joys of parenthood. Luckily kids are so dang cute and they can get away with it.
I don't think my kids are cute when they do stuff like that. Nanette must be way more patient than I am. That picture makes me want to get back in bed.
Nice, don't you love that! Oh wait, that happens in my house about every other day... :)
Great pictures for bribery when he's a teenager! Can you take the car? No. Remember when you were two and you made the mess with the crackers and the bike?
A Mother's life is never dull...What a cutie.
What a waste of cheese nips!!!!!
Post a Comment