December 1, 2010

Good one!


Austin is full of personality - he says thing all of the time that make me laugh. I wish that I would have written them all down and maybe I will start doing just that. So here is one from yesterday:

I was cleaning the bathroom and he came to me (in his boxers and pajama top) and said, "Mom, I need you to wash this off my leg." I looked at his leg and said what is it? He replys "I don't know." Then I say how did it get there? "I'm not telling" was his response. So I smile at him and proceed to tell him that I will wash it off but I say Austin it is naughty to write on yourself. He quickly says, "I know mom, but I was just writing my name so I will know who I am!!!"


As a side note - he is learning to write his name and is getting very good at the A and that is what he was "practicing" on his leg.


(He doesn't like to wear clothes, can you tell?)

1 comment:

Crystal Critchfield said...

That kid is a crack up! So mischevious. Love him!