October 31, 2008

Halloween Party







We were invited to a fun Halloween party last week with some friends from the ward.  We went on a serious scavenger hunt type thing.  It was very creative and you really had to think about the clues.  Beware you red team . . . . . next year we will win that dang golden broom (even if we have to cheat)  These are a few of the couples - I didn't get pictures of all of them.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute! You are a good sport Aubrey. I never dress up. I guess I need to be more fun.

Kaelene said...

I love your cute boys! I love it when you update with photos of them! It looks like y'all had a good time!!

Trisha said...

Dang my hair was kinda flat by the end! I miss those big hair days... You better hope to be on our team next year if you expect to win!