Don't you just love Halloween? I love it! It's never complete without a good scare . . . so this year me and Brooke did some last minute thinking and came up with something great. We had Brooke dress up in this mask and wear all black and sit on the porch while the little piano was playing. People thought it was one of those automated things you know. This first video is of her sitting on the porch so you can get the idea (because it is kind of dark) and the second video is our second victim(s). We had so much fun scaring kids (not the little ones of course) But some of the teenagers and parents were more frightened than the little kids anyway. Good times. I must tell you that when in action you could not see her hands so it just looked like a dummy! I am proud to say that we scared the green and white striped socks right off of Strawberry Shortcake!
Well dang it. I have tried to upload my videos 5 times now and it keeps telling me there was an error and to contact something or other. Lame! So I guess I will give you a picture for now and when I get the video errors worked out I will post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment