Braden is now in Sunbeams and he was aked to give a talk next Sunday. It is supposed to be on families. I sat him down at the computer with me and asked him to tell me what he would like to say in his talk. I typed it word for word:
I love my brother Austin. I like my mommy and daddy. And I love them too. I love Brooke and Grandma and Grandpa Smith and Grandma and Grandpa Critchfield. I love to shower myself. I love to sit down in Primary. I love to play Playhouse Disney. I love to take pictures and I like to see videos. And I like to do funny faces and I like to go to the digging park and Austin was naughty. I love to write on Mickey Mouse and I love to watch Mickey Mouse. I love to see my pictures and I can watch my shows on that other tv. I love to vacuum. Austin screams for daddy and he goes for a nap. I can go to pictures all by myself then mom and dad get on and I am all done mom.
I thought that was a very fine talk written by a 3 year old. Now if I can just convince him to actually stick to the topic and stand in front of the primary. He is so fun and we love him!
5 comments:
What a cute boy! Good luck with keeping him on topic!!
That is adorable! I can't believe he's old enough to give a talk in primary!
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.!!!! I can't stop laughing.
He's so damn cute!!! He makes me laugh
Brooke! We are talking about sunbeams and you said Damn!
Braden is so smart! You are such a good patient mom aubrey.
Dammit Brooke! quit swearing!
Post a Comment