This is a picture of my BEST friend.

She has been there through it ALL. She used to live with me and I have to admit, there are days when I really miss her being in the basement. I don't know if she does or not, but the boys miss her as well. She is my only sister and I LOVE her. If you know her, you know she is truly the life of the party. Always fun to be around and has a heart of GOLD. I am not writing this because she just gave my family the best Christmas gift . . . . . . . . . but because I have been thinking a lot about her today. She has had to put up with a ton of crap being the younger sister. (Those older sisters can get annoying I hear) I have very fond memories of growing up together. We still laugh at the things we did to eachother sharing a room when we were younger and the things our 2 older brothers did to us and our dolls. . . . poor things! I had my moments of picking on her and putting salt in all of her socks (dang I was smart - that was a good one!) but through it all she remains my best friend. I love how she treats my boys like her own. She loves them just as much as I do and it shows.
So while I am at it I will just share the Christmas present she got for my family. Seriously the best sister - only she would be so unselfish to do this. Are you ready for this? She is taking us to DISNEYLAND!!! She paid for our flights, hotel and Disneyland passes! Now tell me you don't want a sister like her - I am sure glad she is mine!!! We are all sooooo excited! Today me and Braden made a countdown chain for Disneyland. Only 57 more days . . . . . . .
Anyway just want to let Brooke know she is loved and has a special place in life!
10 comments:
Brooke is definitely the life of the party. I have never really had a chance to be around her often, but I always love when I get to. Plus she is really pretty. That is an awesome Christmas present!! Holy cow. AND salt in the socks is pretty clever and a little mean.
Thaks Aub!!! I owe something like this to you guys anyway for taking me in and loving me. I do have to agree with Suzy, though, salt in the socks was mean!!! I am so glad you guys are flying now. It just makes so much more sense. It is going to be fun watching the boys (and you, Aaron, Mom, and Dad) getting flung around at Disneyland!!!!! Hahaha. Can't wait! Love Ya Baub
Oh, also..... I knew I was white, but I didn't think had whiter legs than you!!!!! That picture is awful! :0)
What an awesome sister! Your kids will love Disneyland! :)
Brooke is completely awesome! You guys are lucky to have each other!!!
Ya no joke she is your favorite sister! Disneyland are you kidding me? Can I get in the family rotation for next year....my last name is Smith...I'm sure we are related! Seriously, that was a sweet tribute to your sister. I'm glad I know her too!
WOW! I can't believe it. Will she be my sister, too?
I wanna go!! I could meet you there . . .
{Do you not LOVE how I just invited myself???}
♥
Wow that is awesome!! :)
Aubrey,
You are so sweet! I wish we got to see you and your skids more often than at funerals. :)
Blog some more, you are so good at it!
Post a Comment