Austin! My 2 year old informed me today that he is getting married. When I asked him to who, he said Jesus. It made me laugh.
Speaking of Jesus, Braden told me the other day that he wishes he could be Jesus. Why I asked him. "Because then I could always turn the cold off and make it warm outside all the time." He is always thinking!
(this is just a random family picture, but I thought this post needed a picture)
4 comments:
This post made me laugh OUT LOUD!
And what a cute family pic, by the way. I love love love your hair, and you look awesome! What handsome boys!!
Aub... That is so cute! He always knows how to melt my heart. I love Austin sooooooo much
Brooke
Kids are so funny! At least he knows who Jesus is. :)
It sounds like Austin needs a warm visit to St.George!
Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment