Dear Dad,
First let me start off by telling you that you sure know how to grow some delicious apples! My mouth is watering just talking about them. The boys LOVE to eat them. The taste can't be beat. Lunch has been a breeze for a couple weeks because I just peel and slice and the kids just eat away. Of course, not without asking if it is from grandpas tree. So THANK YOU so much for making my lunchtime easier by growing superb apples!
But, I have a problem. And it is a HUGE problem at my house. I only have ONE apple remaining from your tree. What am I going to do at lunch time when I give them sliced apples? I can already hear them asking if it is from your tree. Should I lie? (No, you taught me better than that). Maybe you could get a greenhouse in your backyard and grow them all year long! Just a thought!
Sincerely,
Your favorite daughter
ps - thanks for all the pumpkins you grew as well that my boys laoded me up with the other day. They look lovely on our porch. I will post a picture for you later!
5 comments:
The apples are the best I've ever grown, and if you'd like to have more for lunch there are several on the tree that need to be picked. They are up high so be careful don't let your booty hold you back!
Dad
That is so funny! Your dad really has a green thumb. I am a doubting Thomas though that he wrote the first comment!
Looks yummy! I love this time of year when all of the fruits and vegetables are ripe and the leaves are pretty colors.
Aub,
Your apple picture looks tempting!
Put some cheese and crackers with that and it's my favorite snack!
Please post some pics of those cute litle boys!
Aren't dads the best? Moms are okay too.
Post a Comment