I had a c-section and the doctor said, "okay one more layer until baby time!" Then the next thing I heard (from about 5 different people in the room) was "LOOK AT ALL THAT BLONDE HAIR!!" He was the talk of the hospital - really. Every nurse that came in would say I heard about all his blonde hair. I guess it is really rare to have lots of long blonde hair. They kept saying they only see it with dark hair. I guess the old wives tale is true about the heartburn!
Here is the little peanut right after a bath. I tried to comb his hair down, but it looked like an old mans hair when I did that and it started sticking back up so we will just let that look go for now!
9 comments:
He is so beautiful! I love all of his hair. I wish my kids had that much hair when they were born, but I'm glad that they at least have some hair. Congrats!
I seriously can't get over his hair!! He is so stinkin cute!
He is a doll! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh.... He looks like Grandpa Smith in that first picture!! Whoa
He is so cute. Its funny because I think he looks like Aaron. But Dave says, he is all Smith. I guess we will see as he gets a little older. I wish we were there to come and see you.
Congratulations!!!! He is so adorable! He looks like his daddy! Hope you are doing well.
Ah,so precious and adorable. Congratulations to you and Aaron and family.
Dang I am so behind I just saw this post! Congratulations! He has gorgeous hair! He's adorable. Hope you are recovering from the c section. I will call you later. :)
Congrats on the baby, look at all the cute hair!! :)
Post a Comment