October 22, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Scarecrow Festival last week.  It was very crowded but we had lots of fun.  Aunt Brooke and me and the boys went.  I think every one's favorite part of it was the big blow up slides.  I do have to admit that even me and Brooke enjoyed ourselves on them.  We had to take the boys on the slides because some were so steep that they could not climb them alone so we got the workout climbing up and enjoyed the ride down.  I even managed to skin up my elbow really well and somehow get that same arm all bruised.  Maybe it was all the air we would catch on the way down or maybe I am just too old for the kid stuff now.  Oh well, we sure lived it up while we were there.  It is always a good time when Brooke goes with us.  She is more hyper than the kids sometimes, but she is also a big help when they want to go in different directions.  Here is a little clip of Braden and Brooke going down the slide ~ you will see what I mean with Brooke!!!  (I am sure there were signs that said Feet First Only)

PS - Hey Mom . . . if you ever read our blogs (which you probably don't) - now you can see who the trouble maker was growing up.  Maybe now she will believe the "older" sister for once!  Why is it that the youngest gets away with everything???  I am sure Braden would like this answered too!!!

  

4 comments:

Kaelene said...

Cute video!!
Don't forget that I tagged you, on my blog! 3rd photo file, 3rd photo . . . DO IT!! ♥

Nanette said...

How fun! I agree that the younger siblings get away with a lot more then the older. My brothers and sisters can do so much more than I could, when I was their age.

Trisha said...

Hey thanks for blowing me off to go to this festival! I guess you can't pass up sisterly help and let's face it, she is pretty dang fun. Maybe it was a good thing we didn't go because I'm not sure she would be such a good influence on my boys going down head first! Didn't she see Mari's arm!!!!

Kari said...

FUNNY! But c'mon Aubrey, we all know who the troublemaker was - YOU! Ha ha ha all those times we went toilet papering and who knows what else?! :)