October 31, 2008

Trick-or-treat

What little kid does not want to get in a costume?  Yep, Braden.  I had the hardest time getting him to put on his costume.  Good thing I didn't spend much money on it.  He finally put it on and we had a good night.  I think the favorite part of trick-or-treating for the kids was ringing the doorbell.  Weird.  I know.  They would have been just fine ringing our doorbell and having us answer it and give them candy.  I bet they did that for 15 minutes before the mean mom had to put an end to it.  

Austin was "Woody" and Braden was a pirate.  I had a hard time getting Austin to keep his hat on so to get a picture of him was out of the question but here are a few.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

What a couple of cutie patooties! Ethan wouldn't leave his hat on and he loved ringing doorbells too. Yours and Aaron's costumes were good too, although I think I saw your twin on another blog! :)

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Your boys look so cute! I wish we were there to see them in person.

suzy said...

What cute little costumes!! My kids love to ring the doorbell too, at our house. It freaks me out sometimes because Gwen will go out the back door and I don't know it. So seriously...boys don't calm down as they get older? You have to be joking. Do your boys ever sit down and watch tv for longer than 2 seconds?

Nanette said...

They look so cute. I had a hard time getting Ethan to wear his costume too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck your boys look soooo cute! That is funny that Braden doesn't like wearing a costume. Ava and Ellie would be happy just ringing our doorbell, too. Especially Ava - anything that has a button, she's there!

Anonymous said...

so damn cute!

Kristen said...

Oh, they are soo darling. That's hilarious that the ringing the doorbell part was his favorite, and not the candy. More candy for you, I guess!