
We took a little detour on an errand we had to run and stopped at Gardner Village for the "witch hunt" today. I decided we better do it while the weather is still nice. There were several people there, but it was fun for the kids. They really deck that place out and it is so cute! There was a list of 14 different witches you had to find and then the kids could go to the Bakery and get a delicious cookie for 25 cents.

Here is Aunt Brooke
(wishing she could cast a spell on them) with the greatest picture takers in the world. Maybe she could cast a spell on them to just at least look at the camera - forget the smile I know that won't happen, but just to look forward would be nice.
7 comments:
As always, I love being with you and your cute kids! However, that has to be one of the ugliest pictures of me ever!!! Haha.
WHATEVER, Brooke!!! I was just going to say that at least you always look cute and are willing to smile!
♥ the witch next to you!
Way cute...I wish we could have hooked up. It was a perfect fall day for Gardner Village...my collage is coming soon...
SOOO cute! I miss Gardner Village! Is it time for child #3???? Hahahaha....
Oh, I miss Gardner Village. This was a regular stop for me and my kids - especially at this time of year. We loved to go wander there. Looks like we aren't the only ones that love it!!!
How fun. I love the pic on the bench. What a great and fun aunt!
Isn't Gardner Village the best! I love it. We went to the Wee Witches last week and it was great. We should both take our kids next year!
Post a Comment